Sunday, January 16, 2011

MUMBAI MAST KALANDER Deejay Teenu Arora music composer



Deejay Teenu Arora turns music composer







DEEJAY TEENU ARORA




After entertaining the Delhi crowds as a Deejay for more than a decade, Teenu Arora has now become a music composer/ director in Bollywood with his debut film MUMBAI MAST KALANDER, which released this Friday.

Says an excided Teenu, "I've been a Deejay for more than ten years. But I was very interested in becoming a music director. I stated doing albums for myself and a few other artists like Tazz, Bombay Rockers and Band of Boys. But my main aim to shift from Delhi was to become a music director. I met producer Aman Nihani who was looking for someone to give music for his film. He liked the stuff that I presented and the film happened. I have given the music for two songs in the film."

Teenu never thought giving music for a film would be a different game altogether. "I never knew it will be so different. I thought giving music would be like deejaying, But when I got into it and I started learning music, it was completely different," states Teenu.

Ask him to choose what's more easy and he says, "Nothing is easy. Deejaying and music both need a lot of practice. Music comes to you by default. It's God gifted. If you don't have that in you, no matter how much you try, nothing will happen."

Speaking about his upcoming projects he says, "I have a Rohit Roy film for which I have given the music. It's called HOTEL PARK STREET. There are also three other films that I'm doing. But I can't disclose details about them now."

No comments:

Post a Comment