Thursday, January 20, 2011

Chitrangda Singh Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi Chitrangda Singh Yeh Saali Zindagi Chitrangda Singh

Chitrangda: Sexy, Hot, Who Me?



Say Chitrangda Singh and the image that jumps to mind is that of a chocolate-complexioned woman with fine chiselled features, dark piercing eyes, waist-length, long-silky hair; a very attractive apparition.

But, hello, if Chitrangda was a demure diva (stunningly beautiful nevertheless) in Sudhir Mishra's earlier Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi, then you're going to be completely blown over by what he has done with this Delhi-based beauty in his compelling thriller Yeh Saali Zindagi releasing worldwide on February 4.

As the sexy, suave hotel-crooner Preeti in this romantic thriller, Chitrangda is the object of leading man Irrfan Khan's naked desire. As a man possessed by her, Irrfan is willing to go to any lengths to seek her love. Says the actress, "Honestly, the kind of emotions Irrfan feels for me in Yeh Saali Zindagi is something surreal. He loves me so crazily despite knowing that I don't reciprocate his emotions; it is flattering to know that he will go to any length for my love. I personally think such love is rare to find."

Perhaps that is why in YSZ, Chitrangda even utters the dialogue, "Was I supposed to wait for you forever? I don't even like waiting for the bus." Asked what she has to say to those who feel that she's the new femme fatale in showbiz, Chitrangda smiles and says,

"I should send you flowers. It may sound like a cliché, but I don't think that I'm very beautiful or extremely talented. I'm happy that filmmakers are giving me great opportunities. It is a huge encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment