Monday, January 31, 2011

Shatrughan Sinha singing with Sonu Nigam,I can do the Dabangg step with my eyes closed,Filmfare Wackiest Moments 2011,

Filmfare Wackiest Moments


Ranbir Kapoor dressed as Aishwarya Rai, Imran Khan trying to pass off as Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan enacting famous Titanic scene with Madhuri Dixit... we guess this happens only at Filmfare! Check out the funniest moments of 56th Filmfare Awards.

Ranbir Kapoor
: I think I look prettier than Aishwarya Rai.
Imran Khan
: I totally agree.
Karan Johar: And people thought Dostana was inspired by my ‘friendship’ with Shah Rukh.

Imran Khan
: I can do the Dabangg step with my eyes closed, can you?
Ranbir Kapoor: (Covering his groin) I could. But since the ball (read: Katrina) is already in my court I don’t need too! Tee Hee.
Shah Rukh Khan singing ‘My heart will go on’ for Madhuri Dixit
SRK: Every night in my dreams I see you, I feel you…. 

Shah Rukh Khan
: Gosh! I’m so full of crap.


Shatrughan Sinha singing with Sonu Nigam
Sonu: (In his mind) Khamosh… Khamosh… Khamosh for god’s sake!

No comments:

Post a Comment