Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bollywood Actress Kareena Kapoor says she prefers to be on holiday with friends and in Switzerland during the Award Season here as awards donot matter much to her since they are mostly offered to undeserving candidates,

Awards doesnot matter much to me

Awards doesn't matter much to me
Bollywood Actress Kareena Kapoor says she prefers to be on holiday with friends and in Switzerland during the Award Season here as awards donot matter much to her since they are mostly offered to undeserving candidates.

"Awards doesn't matter much to me. Lot of Award functions requested me to attend them but I chose to go to Switzerland because that's the only time in the year that I get to spend with my family and loved ones," Kareena told reporters.

Asked if she believes that the awards are rigged, Kareena replied: "I am not sure but it's seems so because who don't attend, their names are never declared in award ceremonies. Those who don't deserve, they get the awards and those who deserve, they land up enjoying pizzas at home."

No comments:

Post a Comment