Saturday, January 22, 2011

Akshay Kumar Nikhil Advani Akshay Kumar Anushka Nikhil Advani PATIALA HOUSE Nikhil Advani Akshay Kumar





Movies








Riding high on the success of BAND BAAJA BAARAAT, Anushka Sharma is on cloud nine. With two hits out of three films (RAB NE BANA DI JODI, BAND BAAJA BAARAAT) under her belt, she's now easily one of the top actresses in the industry.

She avers, "People are viewing me differently after BAND BAAJA BAARAAT. I'm being seen as a bankable actor. Lot of good things are happening. I'm feeling more comfortable in the industry."







Ask her about how she feels about being a star and she states, "I don't know if I'm a star. I feel very scared to say so."

According to the pretty actress she has to toil and sacrifice to earn well.

"I earn well but I work very hard for it. But I sacrifice a lot for it. I don't meet my parents. Sometimes I work for 20 hours in a day."

The 22-year-old old will soon be seen opposite Akshay Kumar in Nikhil Advani PATIALA HOUSE. Quiz her how important her role is in the film, which mainly deals with a father-son relationship and she says, "Primarily it a film about a father-son conflict. But my role is very significant. She's a catalyst and brings about a change in the way things are happening. She's a very strong character."

PATIALA HOUSE also stars Rishi Kapoor and releases on February 11 all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment