Wednesday, December 8, 2010

NO PROBLEM TEES MAAR KHAN,No more films for Akshaye Khanna



Movies
 







Though he has two of the biggest releases lined up this year but Akshaye Khanna instead of signing more films has decided to put all his future projects on hold.

The reason? Well Akshaye wants to see the outcome of his films NO PROBLEM and TEES MAAR KHAN before he decides on his next project. Says he, 'I have decided not to sign any more films till the fate of my current films is not decided. I think I have got some of the best films under my belt this year and I would rather wait for the verdict they get before thinking of signing more films.'







Not only that. Ask him about his image as a serious actor who is now on a comic spree, Akshaye clarifies, 'I think this is purely because cinema is driven by the taste of the audiences. If you look at some of the big hits in the last few years, they have mostly been comedy films. This is one of the reasons why I am also doing such films. At the same time, doing such films has its own charm and I love every bit of it.'

Though Akshaye might be back on the scene, but will his current films add to his career is something that remains to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment