Friday, December 24, 2010

leader heroine Richa Gangopadhyay ,Richa Gangopadhyay wants to show her skin exposing,exposed Richa Gangopadhyay leader heroine,


It's necessary for us to opt for skin show
Sizzling Beauty Richa Gangopadhyay in an interview to a leading Telugu daily spoke at length about her family and films. The actress said that her family was initially reluctant in allowing her to enter into films.

"I have studied in Michigan University. When, I finished my studies and told my parents that, I plan to act in the films they were quite upset with my decision. They have discouraged and denied permission to me for a long time. But, unable to sustain my pressure, finally they have allowed me to go with my plans. They were quite impressed with my performance in my two movies 'Leader' and 'Nagavalli'. My mother even gave a big party at Mumbai few days ago celebrating my success," says Richa.

Richa is looking forward to turn into singer and also wants to lend her voice for dubbing in future.

"I have good command on our traditional dance forms. I also have some good experience in singing Keertanas. If, any producer or director gives me a chance to sing in their films, I love to do it. Right now, I am learning Telugu language and one day I will say dubbing with my own voice for my roles," said the beauty.

Richa defends actresses opting for skin show.

"Being in the glamour industry, we can't restrict ourselves to particular roles or costumes. It's necessary for us to opt for skin show for the sake of our career," she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment