Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Gauri Pradhan Tejwani about her Platinum Day of Love with hubby Hiten Tejwani,i want to know love story of Gauri and Hiten Tejwani,


 

You probably remember the time when you were dating your husband, how he proposed and of course, your wedding day! But there always remains that one day that rules over the others - the day when you realised he was 'the one' for you! Yes, that magical day you'll never forget. Well, that's your Platinum Day of Love.

We asked actress Gauri Pradhan Tejwani about her Platinum Day of Love with hubby Hiten Tejwani and here's what she had to say.

Falling in love
Hiten and I met when we were shooting a commercial in Hyderabad. We had a very formal introduction and I would barely interact with him. In fact, we would just about exchange greetings. After the shoot, we went our separate ways but as fate would have it, I was offered a role in the TV series Kutumb and guess who they had cast opposite me? Of course, I was comfortable working with Hiten since we'd already worked together before but still we hardly spoke to each other. I would keep to myself or read a book between shots while Hiten was goofing around on the sets making people laugh. He would try to get me to laugh too. After almost six months, I actually did burst into giggles at one of his jokes. And that's what sparked off our relationship.

We dated and took things slow but I always knew that I didn't want to be in this relationship if it was going nowhere. One and a half year later, we both were absolutely certain that this is what we wanted. So we got married! Our marriage is really the best thing that has happened to me.

Cementing our relationship We've been married for more than 10 years now and it's been a wonderful journey for both of us. I think the most beautiful and important part of our relationship is trust. We trust our loyalties and that's the cementing factor for our relationship. Fortunately the two of us have never had to fight or argue about a third person in our relationship.

Also I have Hiten to credit for us getting through some of our worst fights. I am short-tempered and tend to get angry quickly but Hiten on the other hand, is cool. In fact, sometimes he will apologise even if it's all my fault. That helps me calm down so we can sort things out.

Platinum Day of LoveHiten had never formally proposed to me before our wedding. We had just mutually decided we wanted to get married. That's why I'll always remember this one day when Hiten showed up at one of my shoots. When I saw him on the sets, I had a feeling he was up to something. Of course, I wasn't sure what. But I did have a faint idea that he wanted to do something special for me.  So I ran excitedly down to meet him. I got into the car and Hiten took out a gorgeous diamond ring that took my breath away. I had no clue he was planning to propose to me in front of everyone. I can't express how awesome that feeling of being loved and cherished by your partner is. Moments like that make you want to stop time and let it last forever. But more than his extravagant gift, his gesture of getting me the ring because he hadn't proposed to me before, left me speechless. I didn't really need a fancy proposal to know I loved Hiten, I didn't need a ring to agree to marry him but it was still the most magical day of our relationship! It was our Platinum Day of Love.

We relived that magic again the day our twins Nevaan and Katya were born. There was nothing to beat the feeling of bringing my son and daughter into the world with the man I love by my side. I can still remember vividly that moment when we held our babies in our arms. It made me cry with joy!

So when was your Platinum Day of Love? Share it on Facebook and invite your community members and friends to vote for your story. You could be the lucky couple with the most liked story and both of you could win a signature platinum piece of jewellery, symbolic of your Platinum Day of Love, designed by India's luxury jewellery designer, Poonam Soni.

No comments:

Post a Comment