Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas SMS Greetings,i want to send Christmas SMS Greetings,i want to send Christmas SMS,Fun Christmas SMS Greetings


 

More often than not we ‘forward’ the same wishes and greetings that we got from someone else. Who has time to be creative, right? That’s exactly the reason why we bring you ten Christmas wishes to help you express your love to your friends & family this year! It’s a mix of sweet & naughty SMSes, so choose wisely.
  1. Christmas at my house is always at least six or seven times more pleasant than anywhere else. We start drinking early. And while everyone else is seeing only one Santa Claus, we'll be seeing six or seven. Have a Merry Christmas!
  2. Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people once a year. Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year!
  3. Anyone who believes that men are the equal of women has never seen a man trying to wrap a Christmas present :). Wishing you a Merry Christmas and hoping joy and prosperity find their way to your home.
  4. Christmas is a time when everybody wants his past forgotten and his present remembered. So, don't forget to get me that diamond ring ;)
  5. This year I’m going to keep a mistletoe in my back pocket so everyone can kiss my a$$. Happy Holidays!
  6. Christmas may be many things
    or it may be a few.
    For you, the joy
    is each new toy;
    for me;
    it’s watching U.
  7. Santa is very jolly because he knows where all the bad girls live. I’m sure he will visit you too ;)
  8. In this season of merrymking & endles parties, alwys remember.. “thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.” Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!! ;-)
  9. LORD, pls bless my frends who r reading this. I say a special grace and expect nothing else for Xmas, accept you touch their hearts  & remind them dat dis xmas season its better 2give than 2 receive! When they decide 2give, tel them my address is stil d same…Amen!
  10. I'll be cloned for Christmas, You can count many me's! Please have plenty of food for my multiple brood, And lots of presents for the many me's to appease! Ho Ho Ho.

No comments:

Post a Comment