Sunday, January 16, 2011

WebOS Tablets Coming Soon Hints HP Training,Apparently patient HP trainees were rewarded with a tantalizing tidbit regarding WebOS tablets


WebOS Tablets Coming Soon, Hints HP Training VideoApparently patient HP trainees were rewarded with a tantalizing tidbit regarding WebOS tablets: They're coming soon! This we had an inkling of, obviously, but now things are much more official!
Admittedly, the wording is incredibly vague, but here's the transcript in question, obnoxiously dated "that's hot" meme and all:
That's hot. Love it. Why can't I do all that stuff on my PC?
Maybe you will. That's the big idea.
If I could run webOS on my phone and a slate and a netbook...
And they all talked to each other and shared information.
A friendly little product family...
That connects you to the world in amazing new ways.
I'm in. Let's go
Today, let's start with the phones. Tomorrow will come soon enough.
Tomorrow is Monday! That's only like a few hours away! Oh, but not literally tomorrow. I get it. Perhaps they meant February 9, when we expect to see some new tablets (and phones?) running WebOS. That's probably it

No comments:

Post a Comment