Thursday, January 13, 2011

director Sri Raghava will be getting engaged to Geetanjali shortly, 7/g Brindavan Colony Adavari Matalaku Ardhale Verule will be getting engaged to Geetanjali shortly,

I will be getting engaged

I will be getting engaged
Ace director Sri Raghava('7/g Brindavan Colony', 'Adavari Matalaku Ardhale Verule' fame), who made path-breaking films has finally found true love.

"I have found true love. I will be getting engaged to Geetanjali shortly," says Sri Raghava.

The 23-year-old Geetanjali had done a course in filmmaking. She is now assisting Sri Raghava for his upcoming Tamil flick 'Irandam Ulagam', which stars 'Dhanush' and 'Andrea'. It's during the making of this film, Sri Raghava and Geetanjali has fallen in love.

Geetanjali motivated Sri Raghava, when he was going through a bad phase after the much talked break-up with his wife actress Sonia Agarwal.

"She is an angel who came into my life. She supported me, when I was in bad times. Geetanjali made me a better person and she is perfect for me," says the director.

No comments:

Post a Comment