Saturday, February 12, 2011

Anupam Kher Working with newcomers keeps me alive as an actor Anupam Kher list of upcoming films include YEH FAASLEY ZOKKOMON CHATUR SINGH TWO STAR DESI BOYZ BREAK AWAY



Movies









Anupam Kher has played myriad characters, worked with biggest of the stars, has been a part of n number of blockbusters and mega hits. No other actor was lucky enough to have the opportunity of playing variety of roles which Anupam Kher has had. Yet the powerhouse performer enjoys working with fresh lot than the established people of the industry.

"In the last 5 years I have only launched new directors whether it is Dibakar Banrejee, Neeraj Pandey, Ayan Mukherji, etc. I love working with first time directors. Their passion for work is unbelievable and they know their mind. I get to learn a lot from them and it keeps me alive as an actor," says the no-nonsense actor.







He further adds, "I get creative satisfaction working with first timers and get best of the roles. The so-called bigger films, perhaps, they find it difficult to sort of slot me into those films. I'll rather work with nobody who has an amazing script and an amazing passion to make film than somebody who gives a role which I have done earlier."

Though the veteran actor these days is mingling with more and more newcomers, be it director or actor, and giving prominence to them, he never loses his cool when they fail to leave up to the mark or match his level. In fact he's always been patient enough to understand the newcomers and help them out when required.

"No I don't get frustrated. How do I expect a newcomer to match up? I have been a newcomer myself one time and I have seen myself growing as an actor over a period of time. I feel compassioned for it. The teacher in me is always keen to come out even if he/she is not part of my school. I like to help them out and feel happy about it. (Laughs) I am also now more of a teacher on the sets than just being an actor. It just comes naturally to me," says the 55-year-old actor.

Anupam Kher list of upcoming films include YEH FAASLEY, ZOKKOMON, CHATUR SINGH TWO STAR, DESI BOYZ, BREAK AWAY,etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment