Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Salman khan and Katrina,bollywood Salman khan and Katrina,Katrina prefers Akshay over Salman,TEES MAAR KHAN


Movies
   








KATRINA KAIF, FARAH KHAN AND SUDHIR CHAUDHARY




She has stopped many heartbeats with just her smile and lately her belly dancing. We are talking about Katrina Kaif who is now known as Katrina "Sheila" Kaif. Kat was recently in Delhi and spoke to Live India's CEO Mr. Sudhir Chaudhary about her soon-to-release TEES MAAR KHAN, Salman Khan and the fact that Akshay Kumar is a better co-star. Giving her company on the show point blank was filmmaker Farah Khan.

When asked Farah whether she had anticipated such a great response to the song 'Sheila Ki Jawani'. To this Farah said, "We had no idea that it would get such a great response. I had promised Kat that I will choreograph a song for her and so I did. I also think that this song has become so popular because of Katrina in it. Not a lot of people have seen her like this and that is why they liked it because of her new avatar." Katrina added, "At no time Farah told me that we have to put in some extra effort to make this song look hot or super sensual. She would ask me before giving me costumes whether I was comfortable wearing them or not. None of us imagined that we would get this feedback to the song."

Further it was pointed out that this is the first time Katrina exposed her mid-riff. "Yes that is true and trust me while shooting for it I was supremely nervous. I had told Farah whether we can use a dupatta. But she told me to give it a shot and if I am still not comfortable then I can use the dupatta. It turned out pretty well. So much so that my brother who is not at all interested in movies welcomed me at the London airport singing Sheila Ki Jawani. Imagine a 6ft 2" tall man singing and dancing to this song." To this Farah added laughing, "Shahrukh had shown 6-pack abs in a song and Kat has song her 2-pack abs in this one. People were shocked to know that Kat has such a good figure because before this she hasn't worn such clothes."

Chaudhary also asked why Salman just did one song in the movie and was not a part of it. "Salman has done an item song for me in this movie. Like Aishwarya did for Bunty Aur Bubbli or many other big stars have done in the recent past. We had a lot of fun shooting for the song," said Farah. Talking about Salman, it was pertinent to ask why Katrina prefers Akshay as a co-star over Salman. "To be honest me and Salman haven't done a fair movie together. Whereas me and Akshay have done seven movies together now. So keeping that in mind it is only fair that Akshay gets the better co-star's title," she said. "But was Salman shocked with your reply to his question?" asked Chaudhary. "It is not possible to shock Salman, he is always one step ahead. Salman and I have known each other for a while now and I know when he is pulling my leg and when he is serious about things. On the sets of Bigg Boss 4, this was all done in good humour," explained Katrina.

Putting the spotlight back on Farah was asked how come she is making a movie with Akshay when she had stated that she will not make a movie without Shahrukh Khan. "Yes I had said that ages ago and now I know when someone says, 'never say never' what that means. So I am never going to do this again. I am never going to say anything like this again. About Akshay being a part of this movie, I can't think of a better person playing this role. He has executed this role fabulously," said Farah. But the question is, did she miss SRK on the sets of TMK! "The first two-three I did. That is also because we have an equation that makes working easy. I have known Akshay for ages, but this was my first time working with both him and Katrina. So there is bound to be a slow start to new beginnings," said Farah.

"So does Farah shout on her cast and crew while directing a movie?" Chaudhary asked Katrina. "No she doesn't," Kat said with a smile. "Say it like you mean it na," said Farah. "No she doesn't shout at anyone. Except sometimes she would raise her voice when Akshay used to change his lines and I used to find it really funny," said Katrina.

No comments:

Post a Comment