Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Priyamani think before appearing in Bikini again,Priyamani Bikini,Priyamani would think before appearing in Bikini again


 I would think before appearing in Bikini again
Hot Beauty Priyamani is one busy actress in tollywood, with atleast a couple of films in her hand everytime. Rakta Charitra 2 already released and her upcoming films include 'Ragada' which will feature her opposite Nagarjuna and 'Raaj' opposite Sumanth.

The actress, who is known for her dare bare acts, in now hesitant to appear in bikini once again after receiving mixed response for her skin show in 'Drona'

"I don't know if I would ever do it again on screen. I would probably think a few times before saying 'yes'. The director said he wanted to showcase a song stylishly. I was hesitant but finally agreed. At that point of time, no actor had done a bikini sequence in Telugu. I got positive and negative feedback for doing it," says Priyamani.

As far as her career is concerned, she is a busy actress in Tollywood compared to other south Indian languages. Though she acted in couple of Bollywood films, Raavan and Rakta Charitra 2, there are no takers for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment