Wednesday, December 8, 2010

victory venkatesh,venkatesh Hits or flops dont affect ,Victory Venkatesh in an interview spoke at length about his upcoming film Nagavalli and how he handles success and failure.


Hits or flops don't affect me much
Victory Venkatesh in an interview spoke at length about his upcoming film Nagavalli and how he handles success and failure.

On speculations about his roles in Nagavalli - while some say it's a dual role others are saying it's technically three roles.

"Watch the movie and then decide."

On having the habit of choosing good scripts

"There's nothing good or bad about it. It's just about accepting opportunities that come your way because of you being placed in a certain position or a set of circumstances. My father didn't want me to act in films yet I gravitated to it. I remember sitting in a corner of a room as a 10-year-old listening to scripts that were being discussed and sometime later in the day, dad would ask my views on them. That helped me to pick up scripts that I know will click with the audiences. I guess I have learnt the art of picking up stories that work."

There's already buzz that Nagavalli is destined to be a hit.

"No one can tell if a film will succeed at the BO. Hits or flops don't affect me much, what matters is have I given it my by best shot. Films for me is work. Home is where I unwind, I love spending time with my kids and I even see to their homework. Of course my wife Neeraja does the teaching, I only do the supervising!"

What about the debate that's rocking T-Town on the role directors play in escalating the cost of production?

"Clear communication right at the beginning of the project is the key. Playing the blame game in the end is of no use to anybody. All the same I feel the team working on a film should see that everybody is benefitted."

No comments:

Post a Comment