Saturday, December 11, 2010

Actor Joe Mantegna daughter Gia will serve as hostess at the Golden Globe Awards next year,TV Star Mantegna Named Miss Golden Globe 2011



Actor Joe Mantegna's daughter Gia will serve as hostess at the Golden Globe Awards next year.
As is tradition, a celebrity's daughter will act as Miss Golden Globe - and the 20-year-old Secret Life of the American Teenager star has been selected for January's event.
She follows in the footsteps of Melanie Griffiths and Jack Nicholson's kids.
Mantegna says, "This has been an on-going tradition for years and I can't believe I'm a part of it so early on in my career. I'm just super excited. It's been very top-secret information for a while, so I think we're all very excited just finally being able to tell everybody

No comments:

Post a Comment