Saturday, December 11, 2010

Manchu Manoj to marry Vijayawada girl


Manchu Manoj to marry Vijayawada girl
The family of Manchu Mohan Babu is one of the well reputed in Telugu industry. Bhakta Vatsalam Naidu renamed as Mohan Babu in the shooting of 'Swargam Narakam' in Vijayawada. Mohan Babu recalled his past experiences with the temple town at the audio launch of 'Vastadu Naa Raju' held in Vijaywada yesterday.

"I had a strong desire in my young age to marry a girl from Vijayawada . I wasn't successful but I later tried it for my elder son Vishnuvardhan and that too wasn't possible. Now, the only hope of getting a Vijayawada daughter-in-law is in the form of wife to Manoj Babu. Vijayawada girls are very beautiful and traditional. Let us wait and see. Time will decide about it," said Mohan Babu.

Will Manoj go for arranged marriage? Many of us still doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment