Wednesday, March 23, 2011

When Katrina, Mallika and Malaika are doing it Sexy Heroine wants comfort Sonakshi Sinha Sonakshi Sexy Heroine Actress Heroine Hot Actress Sizzling Beauty




Sexy Heroine wants comfort
Total Bollywood is buzzing with one name of Sonakshi Sinha, whose career is on a high promising node. Unlike other top heroines refraining from doing item numbers, the professional actress brushed aside all rumors saying that she is not at all scared of doing them. When Katrina, Mallika and Malaika are doing it, why should I go against item bomb image, questions the 23 year old girl.

Performing for item songs require skimpy revealing outfits and special care needs to be taken in exposing the cleavages and voluptuous thighs. "I wear those costumes which I feel comfortable both during stage shows and shootings. I perform only those dance moves if I am comfortable in doing. So, all depends for me on how appropriate are they. I might just take up any item song but director and producer should make me convenient," says Sonakshi Sinha.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment