Saturday, March 26, 2011

Akshay Kumar spills the beans catches husbands red handed in the middle of their flirtatious acts right in front of their wives character has a very gripping background due to which he became Akshay Kumar the 'break up' doctor in the first



Movies
 







THANK YOU is proudly proclaiming itself to be a film about 'three doggies' played by Bobby Deol, Suniel Shetty and Irrfan Khan respectively. While the trio is shown as incorrigible flirts, Akshay Kumar is being presented as someone who is just the opposite. One wonders though if he is really as seedha-saadha in the film as it is made out to be.

"Come on, if I would have told you that I was 'the' flirt in this film, I guarantee that you would all be accusing me of being predictable," laughs Akshay, "So here I am, surprising you and my audience by being 'the saint' and influencing people on the important sacrificial holy sanctity of marriage. No wonder, on the sets they used to call me 'the marriage detective'."







Other than being 'the marriage detective', he is also seen as 'the break up doctor' in the film as he catches husbands red handed in the middle of their flirtatious acts right in front of their wives (played by Sonam Kapoor, Rimi Sen and Celina Jaitley).

"But let me forewarn you that my reason behind catching men in their frivolous moments is not to break up their marriages," says Akshay, "There is no fun there. Instead I do that to bring these couples closer than ever before. As always there is a method behind every man's madness and in this story I have my own. There is a reason behind that though since my character has a very gripping background due to which he became the 'break up' doctor in the first place."

On the parting note he goes on to make a teasing remark, "In any case who said that I am not playing a flirt in the film. Now before you get more out of me, I should better go quiet. I would rather have you to wait for Anees Bazmee's story to unfold and enjoy it all for yourselves rather than me spilling the beans."

No comments:

Post a Comment