Thursday, March 31, 2011

Anurag Kashyap to direct a thriller with Rahul Bhat Anurag Kashyap and Shahnaab Alam, and will soon hit the floors



Movies









Anurag Kashyap ropes in Rahul Bhat (not Mahesh Bhatt's Son), a popular face in television industry, as the lead actor for his next project, a thriller set in Mumbai, which Anurag wanted to make since long and was looking for an actor who could essay the role in a way he envisioned. After several interactions with Rahul, Anurag decided to cast him for the role because of Rahul's understanding for the character. The film will be jointly produced by Anurag Kashyap and Shahnaab Alam, and will soon hit the floors.


RAHUL BHAT


RAHUL BHAT


Anurag said, "I have known Rahul since my struggle days when we lived next door to each other. I only discovered his potential much later when I started to interact with him. And this thriller I wanted to do, his life experience is quiet close to the character I am writing."

Rahul said, "I am delighted to be a part of Anurag's next and definitely gearing up for the silver screen after my time off. I am looking forward to work on Anurag's style of cinema."

There are also indications that ace international director Bill Bennett is also considering Rahul Bhat for his next film which is to be principally shot in India. Bill Bennett has met Rahul a few times already.

No comments:

Post a Comment