Saturday, March 5, 2011

Vidya I am searching for a Bengali man Vidya Balan and leading Bengali band 'Chandrabindoo' were seen sharing the platform together in a city hotel as they shared their Chandrabindoo's catchy tune and lyrics, the fresh and engaging approach of the TV commercial is sure to strike a chord with all the women of Bengal," Balan said.

Movies










VIDYA BALAN


VIDYA BALAN

Bollywood beauty Vidya Balan and leading Bengali band 'Chandrabindoo' were seen sharing the platform together in a city hotel as they shared their experiences of working together for a new television commercial of hair oil brand Nihar Naturals.

"Working in this commercial was a wonderful experience as the song captured the brand's message to the Bengali woman who are always very intelligent and progressive thinking," Balan said.

"Chandrabindoo's catchy tune and lyrics, the fresh and engaging approach of the TV commercial is sure to strike a chord with all the women of Bengal," Balan said.

The actor said that she feels a strong bond for Kolkata and searches for excuses to visit the city.

"I am deeply associated with Bengal. I think I hardly know anybody having so much touch with Bengal as I do," she said.

Expanding her love for Bengal, she said in humorous tone: "I am always searching for a Bengali man to settle down with. See if I can get him," she said.

Speaking about her upcoming movie named KAHAANI, Balan said: "The film has been directed by Sujoy da (Sujoy Ghosh) and the entire film has been shot in Kolkata."

"This has been five years after which I had a full-fledged shooting in Kolkata," she informed.

Balan said that she is willing to work in a Bengali movie with ace Bengali director Rituparno Ghosh.

"Every year we feel we should work together, but it never realizes," she said.

Speaking about her upcoming film on actor Silk Smitha, Balan said: "You won't be able to imagine me in that role! But that is a challenge for an actor."

"I have not started preparing for the film, but I will watch her films once I start preparing for the film," she concludes.

No comments:

Post a Comment