Friday, March 18, 2011

Tusshar kapoor the self styled perfectionist Tusshar Kapoor. Though he might be more famous for his act SHOR-IN THE CITY, I have always aimed at being a perfectionist."







There are titles earned and titles allotted. While most of us would agree that earning a title is better than allotting it without reason, but it seems some people won't just pay heed to this logic.

Something similar is happening in the case of actor Tusshar Kapoor. Though he might be more famous for his act (dumb) in GOLMAAL than anything else, Tusshar thinks that as an actor he is a complete "perfectionist".







In his own words, "I think I'm a perfectionist when it comes to acting. I always rehearse in front of the mirror in all my films in order to get the emotion right. Be that GOLMAAL or my upcoming film SHOR-IN THE CITY, I have always aimed at being a perfectionist."

Now, isn't that a self styled title? So, far, none among his audiences have ever thought what Tusshar thinks about himself. But, with Tusshar going gaga over his perfectionist self, let's hope we see that in real in his forthcoming release SHOR-IN THE CITY in which he plays a romantic role.

No comments:

Post a Comment