Saturday, March 19, 2011

Shahrukh loves screaming girls and torn shirts his recent admission to the fact that he loves to be in the thick of limelight. SRK has admitted that the fact that young girls screaming his name at the airports and trying to tear his









Do you know what SRK can give his arm and his leg for? Any clues? Ok, give up and read this. The best thing that SRK has done to himself and to his fans is his recent admission to the fact that he loves to be in the thick of limelight. SRK has admitted that the fact that young girls screaming his name at the airports and trying to tear his clothes gives him a high that he cannot forget.

The King of bollywood has confessed that he loves attention. In his words, "I would be lying if I don't admit that I love the attention that stardom has got me. And why not? I have worked hard to get this attention and I love it when I see young girls screaming my name and trying to tear my clothes. All this attention gives me a high that I have worked hard for."







Well, with SRK charming everyone with his candour, it seems King Khan and his entourage of screaming fans are here to stay.

It is the not the typical storytelling of two different people then they fall in love. So you will not get the typical same story you have seen it 100 times it is different yet very relatable because you meet people like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment