Friday, March 11, 2011

Mahie Gill Shares Her Fitness Secret I always take the stairs, not the elevator’ ...says actress Mahie Gill, who swears by her fitness regime which is a mix of exercise and yoga





‘I always take the stairs, not the elevator’ ...says actress Mahie Gill, who swears by her fitness regime which is a mix of exercise and yoga

My Exercise Regime
I workout almost everyday and do a mixture of cardio and yoga for one to one and a half hours. I jog on the treadmill for a minimum of 30 minutes. After that, I do yoga for at least half an hour that includes breathing exercise Pranayama, Surya Namaskar and various asanas. A practice that I diligently follow is that I always climb stairs rather than using an elevator.

My Problem Areas
I have a tendency to put on some flab on my stomach, thigh and arms.
I always make it a point to jog as it is helpful for my thighs and also for the arms.
For my tummy, I do stomach crunches.

My Strengths
Despite my stomach, thighs and arms being my problem areas, if I religiously workout for six days a week, then I do not need to worry.
My dedication to exercise takes care of it all.

My diet
I have a mix of apple, beetroot, carrot and amla juice daily. I generally have it early in the morning. Another must-have for me is green tea. I have a cup of green tea after every meal. So I have two to three cups. As for food, I do not eat oily or spicy food. My food contains salt for seasoning and turmeric for spice. Also, I avoid red meat and mostly consume a vegetarian diet. I drink lots of water everyday and do not eat after seven in the evenings.
   
My idols
Ideal celeb body (male): Hrithik Roshan And Miling Soman
I think Milind Soman has a good athletic body and Hrithik, as we all know, has a fabulous body.
Ideal celeb body (female): Shilpa Shetty
She has had a well-toned body for as long as I can remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment