Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sonam Kapoor as she gets ready to be seen in THANK YOU Sonam Perception towards me has always been positive

Movies
 











2011 is all set to kick start with a bang for Sonam Kapoor as she gets ready to be seen in THANK YOU. An Anees Bazmee film is anyways special and now with such a multi starcast all around her (Akshay Kumar, Irrfan Khan, Bobby Deol), Sonam can be expected to be super excited about what's in store for her. With I HATE LUV STORYS and AISHA behind her, one does wonder how does she feel about her upcoming film where she gets an opportunity to go glam all over again.

"Well, the best part is that I no more get to hear a question - 'How do you feel about your upcoming film since your last one didn't do well?'", laughs Sonam who had to go through some torrid time at the beginning of her career when SAAWARIYA and DILLI 6 didn't do well.

"I used to take it all positively because I knew I was here to play a long innings,", Sonam says in a confident tone, "With I HATE LUV STORYS turning out to be successful and AISHA receiving critical acclaim, at least the noises have gone down. Otherwise both personally as well as professionally for me, it is the same thing; nothing has changed."

However in an industry where hits matter the most, doesn't she feel that 2010 has resulted in a better professional standing for her.

"Shall I tell you something honestly," she questions animatedly, "At least I have always felt that perception towards me has been positive all this while. I guess at the end of it all, you get what you deserve. You work hard and you work for the best
rather than thinking about some stray noises around you. I am content and know there are good things in store for me."

Keep that spirit girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment