Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Priyanka Chopra Saat Khoon Maaf is just a few days away from release but the actress is not at all nervous about how audience will react to the film Priyanka I Am the No 1 Actress

Priyanka I Am the No 1 Actress

 

Priyanka Chopra Saat Khoon Maaf is just a few days away from release but the actress is not at all nervous about how audience will react to the film...

The film's trailers have been appreciated a lot and have all audiences inquisitive.

Even Priyanka has been getting calls and messages from people in the industry, complimenting her about the film, her look and performance. Ask PC about what she thinks about SKM and pat comes the reply, "I can't be objective about my films. For me, it is the film! It is perfect."

So do compliments matter to her? "Yes of course they do. You feel good when someone says something good about you, your work. But at the same time, I know what I am. I know my work and I know where I stand."

Priyanka is one of the best actresses we have today and has her place secured in the top 5 actresses list across all polls or surveys. However, such lists don't give PC sleepless nights. The actress confidently declares, "From my first film to Saat Khoon Maaf, I consider myself the No. 1 actress. I don't believe in poll results and surveys. For me, I am the No. 1."

Now that's some great attitude girl. Keep it going!

No comments:

Post a Comment