Saturday, February 19, 2011

josh Groban Wants A Hair Off With Matthew Morrison Reveals His Tour Bus Must Have Lack Of Culinary Skill Josh Groban On ‘We Are The World’ Anniversary Remix: ‘It’s Inspired Chaos’ comedic genius Steve Carell and Emma Stone in the upcoming film, "Crazy, Stupid, Love."


So he can't cook... we'll take him anyway!
Josh Groban may have a sophisticated velvety voice, but the 29-year-old singer admits he can't exactly hit a high note in the kitchen.
  Josh Groban On ‘We Are The World’ Anniversary Remix: ‘It’s Inspired Chaos’
"My cooking is cereal and milk," Josh told Parade magazine in an interview for their February 20 issue. "I'm a big-time Cheerios guy. I even have video footage of my parents bribing me with them when I was a kid: 'If you sing 'You Are My Sunshine,' you're allowed to take as many as you can grab!'"
Despite his uber-romantic lyric musings, Josh said he doesn't take himself too seriously when he leaves the stage (remember his "I'm f--king Ben Affleck" cameo with Jimmy Kimmel?!?) and revealed a surprising music choice when it comes to wooing the ladies.
s
"Nine Inch Nails," he told the mag of his personal seduction soundtrack, laughingly. "We ain't listenin' to nothing ro­mantic; I get enough of that during the day!
"And I'm super-shy about playing my songs or singing for a girl I like," he added. "I guess because it's such a part of me, I look at it as, 'I'm letting you in now.'"
Having guest-starred on FOX's hit musical comedy "Glee" twice, Josh has already envisioned a possible storyline to present if he's asked back to the show.

"A 'hair-off' between Matthew Morrison and me would be an absolute delight," he told the mag. "I think I could take him down!"
Ever the jokester, Josh also revealed his tour bus must-have: a CB radio.


"I love to prank walkie-talkie! Like, '10-9er, 9er, radio check. Over," he told the mag. "And [the truckers] say, 'Yeah, your radio's working all right. Where you going to?' 'I'm hauling about 20 tons of Velveeta down to Austin.'
"I tell you, it's addictive," he added.
Grobanite alert - mark your calendars for July 29 when Josh will appear on the big screen alongside comedic genius Steve Carell and Emma Stone in the upcoming film, "Crazy, Stupid, Love."
"He thinks he's the life of the party telling bad jokes," Josh told the mag of his lawyer character. "I must do that really well, because they didn't audition anybody else! I was really honored, and then I was like, 'Wait a minute...'"
Catch the full interview with Josh when Parade hits newsstands on Sunday.
Copyright 2011 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Related Content from AccessHollywood.com:


No comments:

Post a Comment