Friday, February 18, 2011

I had a wonderful time working with Priyanka Chopra Vivaan Did not feel sad when dad was being killed Send to Friend Vivaan Shah, son of veteran actor Naseeruddin Shah couldn't have asked for more. He's receiving rave reviews for his performance in Vishal Bharadwaj's 7 KHOON MAAF His dad Naseeruddin Shah is also playing an important role in the film. When asked if his character in the film is better than father, Vivaan says







Vivaan Shah, son of veteran actor Naseeruddin Shah couldn't have asked for more. He's receiving rave reviews for his performance in Vishal Bharadwaj's 7 KHOON MAAF.

The young actor had a great time working with Priyanka Chopra but admits that he was scared. "I had a wonderful time working with Priyanka Chopra. I was intimidated working with Priyanka Chopra. But with her kind-hearted and friendly nature, she really made it comfortable for me on the sets. She gave me a lot of tips on acting. I learnt a lot and it's been one of the most cherished experienced of my life."






His dad Naseeruddin Shah is also playing an important role in the film. When asked if his character in the film is better than father, Vivaan says, "I can't call my character better than dad's character. Both are extremely interesting and different, which is shown in the film." And was he nervous working with his dad? "I wasn't nervous performing in front of my dad. Every time he was on set, I was motivated and charged up even more. I even tried to impress him."

So did he feel sad when his dad was being killed in the film? "I don't play my dad's son in the film. So I didn't feel sad when dad was murdered by Priyanka," says Vivaan while signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment