Thursday, February 3, 2011

7 KHOON MAAF Priyanka Chopra Marriage can not be 7 KHOON MAAF without intimacy 7 KHOON MAAF


Movies









Priyanka Chopra is one such actor, who can befit any role or carry off any given character with ease. And it well proves with her upcoming film 7 KHOON MAAF, where she essays the role of a lady who has 7 husbands. However, what is drawing everyone's attention is how Priyanka managed to do intimate scenes with numerous men at the same time or how was that equation for her.

Nevertheless, Priyanka is pretty cool about it and has her point to prove. 'First of all you are talking about marriages and I don't know any marriage without intimacy. Above that if you're going to show love and pain it comes along with lot of other emotions. It's never an isolated emotion with only hatred or love or anger or intimacy being there. So when it comes to enacting any scene, I am an actor and I am doing my job. I am playing the character to as much of my comfort as I could. I made myself comfortable with everybody.'







Though she shares a sizzling chemistry with each of the actors in the film, Priyanka was highly compatible with John Abraham, who plays her second husband in 7 KHOON MAAF.


'I was most compatible with John as I have done three films with him now. I knew him well so there was no question of getting to know each other,' reveals priyanka. Whilst she also shares her tuning with other co-stars of the film 'With Neil and Vivaan I got along really well because we were on board right from the beginning. Alex was infact really fun on the sets. When he came down from Russia he was really friendly and he used to be very funloving. Irrfan was one actor from whom I got to learn a lot. I tremendously respect him as an actor. Annu Sir, I always knew as he is my dad's good friend,' says the pretty lady.

Priyanka is ecstatic to have worked with stalwart of Bollywood - Naseeruddin Shah. 'It was very nerve-racking initially because I have never worked with him. But as I did a workshop with Naseer sir right before the film began, it really helped me. Naseer sir is truly an institution of cinema in himself,' says the 28 year old actress.

National award winner Priyanka Chopra, who's a bundle of talent in herself and has proven her mettle time and again with films like AITRAAZ, FASHION, KAMINEY, etc, has not let the success get into her head. 'I don't consider myself as good an actor as most of the people I have worked with on this film (7 KHOON MAAF),' concludes the self-effacing actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment