Thursday, December 16, 2010

sneha feel very sad to remove dress


I feel very sad to remove my dress
Actress Sneha, who has a girl next door image is trying different things for her survival in the film industry. An year ago or so, she acts in a heroine oriented, action packed, bilingual film made in Telugu as 'Bhavani IPS' and in Tamil as 'Bhavani'. But, the film makers couldn't make the ends meet due to several problems. One out of the many reasons is, they couldn't find theaters for their film, because distributors in both states opines that, the girl next door may not be able to impress the audiences with her new looks in Kaki Uniform playing the police officer role and fighting with villains, instead of romancing with heroes and doing some steamy scenes.

However, during a recent interview to a leading news channel she said, "Initially, I am afraid to do the stunts with so many people, but when all the unit members fondly encouraged me, I did it with great ease. When, the rushes fall into hands, I couldn't believe my eyes. I feel very happy for my stunts and action part. I was so involved in my police officer character that, on the last day of the shooting when I have to remove my police dress, I feel very sad. Depending on the success of this film, I will play many more such roles in the coming days," said Sneha.

But, neither she nor the producer able to say when they could release their film!

No comments:

Post a Comment