Saturday, December 18, 2010

Rani Mukherjee said Im not getting married anytime now,Rani Mukherjee is not get married to aditya chopra,rani Mukherjee and aditya chopra


I'm not getting married anytime now
Hot Actress Rani Mukherjee is in the news again for all the wrong reasons. A rumour has broken out that Rani would marry Bollywood filmmaker Aditya Chopra soon and that the wedding would take place early next year.

However, the actress said that marriage is not in the cards.

"As far as I know, I'm not getting married anytime now. And trust me, when I do have plans of marriage I will make an announcement and share my joy with you guys. I think I owe that much to my fans and well-wishers who have always loved me and stood by me," says Rani.

Aditya Chopra, who owns top production company 'Yash Raj Films', has not admitted his relationship with Rani and the latter too has been denying having any affair with him all these years in spite of the rumours doing the rounds that they have been dating for three years.

No comments:

Post a Comment