Wednesday, December 1, 2010

PHAS GAYE RE OBAMA,PHAS GAYE RE OBAMA also stars Rajat Kapoor, Amol Gupte, Sanjay Mishra, Manu Rishi,Neha Dhupia In PHAS GAYE RE OBAMA



Movies
 












In an age, where making enough noise before the release has become essential, upcoming film PHAS GAYE RE OBAMA is maintaining relatively low key. But Neha Dhupia is quite upbeat with the way her film and her role of a gangster, Munni Madam - the female Gabbar Singh has shaped up. Infact she is pretty confident about the outcome and eagerly looking forward to it.

Says Neha in an elated tone, 'Initially when the role came to me I wasn't convinced and was planning to skip it. However, director Subhash Kapoor assured me that no one but I can play this role perfectly as he had lot of faith in me. So, I gave it a shot and it came out really well. And I am not promoting the film because I have seen it or it is my film. There have been many instances where some very big films made lot of hullabaloo but after the release they disappeared abruptly. Whereas there are other films that don't make too much noise and post the release they stand on their own and our film is definitely one of them. PHAS GAYE RE OBAMA will have lot of noise once it releases.'

Neha is the only female lead in the film but the actress admits that her character in the film is more of a boy than a girl. 'I am not the heroine of the film. I am one of heroes. It is a male part in a female form,' she says.

Other than Neha Dhupia, PHAS GAYE RE OBAMA also stars Rajat Kapoor, Amol Gupte, Sanjay Mishra, Manu Rishi. A Revel Films production, PHAS GAYE RE OBAMA releases on 3rd December 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment