Monday, November 29, 2010

Sangitha afraid of Kamal Hassan,Sangitha says Kamal is a perfectionist,Manmadhan Ambu


Buxom Babe afraid of Kamal Hassan
Buxom Babe Sangitha is excited about her upcoming film, which also stars versatile actor Kamal Hassan in the lead. While she plays a hep girl with a good sense of humour in K S Ravikumar's Manmadhan Ambu.

"One day, I got a call from Kamal sir's office asking me if I could come over. After Kamal sir told me about the role, I told him that I would love to work with him even if it was for just a single scene as I'm a huge fan of his. He smiled and said he would get back soon," says Sangitha.

In this films, Sangitha has tried her hand at comedy and has also experimented with her look.

"I was 16 years old when I started acting in films. Even then, I don't remember trying out different looks. But for this film, I've coloured my hair and worn short outfits. Gowthami has given me a cool and funky look in the film," says the actress.

Sangitha admits there were no relaxed moments when shooting.

"I used to rehearse with the entire team of 'Manmadhan Ambu' every day. We used to sit with our dialogue sheets in hand, rehearsing our lines. All I was interested was in hearing Ravikumar sir say, 'Take OK, Sangitha!'," she smiles.

Sangitha says Kamal is a perfectionist.

"He's a terror on the sets and believes in rehearsals. Even if we got one scene wrong, we were afraid he would throw us a dirty look. But after I had finished shooting for the film, he said that I had done very well and that those who'd seen the rushes were also impressed. I was so glad on hearing it from a veteran that I felt I had aced my exams!" said Sangitha.

1 comment: