Monday, November 29, 2010

Barbara Mori Hrithik Roshan fulfilling sexual desires,hollywood Hot Babe fulfilling sexual desires


Hot Babe fulfilling sexual desires
Mexican Actress Barbara Mori says that she is still in touch with her 'Kites' co-star Hrithik Roshan and also condemns rumours about their affair.

"I love Hrithik's family and I am in touch with them. We are friends forever. We don't really care for things happening around. We just care about what we know. Here in Mexico, it is the same. People just talk and talk. They know about our lives but they have no right to judge us with whatever limited knowledge they know. Nobody can judge anybody. People know that I have a son and I was married. That does not mean they know everything. I don't care what they feel!" she says firmly.

Personally, what does she think of Unfaithfulness to a sexual partner?

"I understand that at times, when you don't get what you want in your relationship, infidelity sometimes come unintentionally. We are humans and we make mistakes. But we should realise them and always be honest with one's partner. Lying or pretending is something which I don't agree with at any cost." she says.

Barbara Mori plays the role of a women who fulfills sexual desires with her husband's brother in the film 'My Brother's Wife'.

"The woman I play is very weak emotionally. She is a fragile lady who needs love in her life. And when she does not get the desired love from her husband, she goes the other way to fulfill her desires," she explains.

No comments:

Post a Comment