Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hrishant Goswami Bigg Boss house ,Karan Johar boy Hrishant Goswami Bigg Boss


Hrishant Goswami may have entered the Bigg Boss house and even survived eight weeks. After having been successful as a model, the guy was looking out to making it big in films, and was all set to use a reality show to help open doors.

'Fear Factor' was his first choice, but when that didn't work out, it was filmmaker Karan Johar who suggested that he use the 'Bigg Boss' platform to get noticed.

Apparently, Karan Johar is a family friend of the Goswamis. "Karan is a family friend, and when I met him, he suggested that I do 'Bigg Boss'. It was very sweet of him to have put me on to someone in Colors, and there was no looking back from there on," confirmed Hrishant. 

Hrishant is now looking at getting into mainstream Hindi cinema. "That has always been the objective," he said.

So what was the first thin he did when he got out of the Bigg Boss venue? "When I went into the Bigg Boss house, I was in the middle of shifting apartments. I still don't have one of my own and live with my cousin. I met up with the boys, my friends. But I've been so busy with interviews that I hadn't really much time to celebrate and drink to my experience unitl last night. Right now, I'm still recovering," he laughed.

About Veena Malik, Hrishant maintains, "She is a sweet girl and will reamain a good friend." But if she really liked him, even he can't tell. "I really don't know, you'll have to ask her," he said. So will Ashmit Patel remain his friend for life? "We'll try to reamain good friends. You know how this world is though, one never knows..."

No comments:

Post a Comment