Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Meet the sexually excited Cyrus from BREAK KE BAAD,











He plays a sexually excited but harmless man in Danish Aslam's BREAK KE BAAD. We're talking about veejay cum actor Yudhisthir Das popularly known as Yudi.

Says Yudi, "I had met with Danish sometime back and he spoke to me about the character. I gave the screen test and got the role after that. It was a good two months of partying in Mauritius. Everyday was as party as the whole crew was young."







Yudi is getting a lot of positive feedback for his role in the film. Interestingly, he is not as wild as the character that he plays in BREAK KE BAAD. "Cyrus is too wild and to be that wild you need to be really mad. Danish told me that Cyrus is the comic relief in the film and he has to be as wacked out as possible. I'm a reserved guy and take time to open up to people. So Danish was a little worried initially about me playing the character. I told him that I will be completely different in front of the camera and that's exactly what I did."

Speaking about his experience working with Deepika Padukone, Yudi says, "Deepika is brilliant in front of the camera and even off it. She doesn't have any attitude. She's very down to earth and quite sorted in the head."

BREAK KE BAAD which released on December 26, opened to a mixed response from the audience and critics.

No comments:

Post a Comment