Sunday, November 28, 2010

kamal hasan film Trisha life time ambition fulfilled,Trisha life time ambition kamal hasan film,Tamil film Manmadhan Ambu

Trisha life time ambition fulfilled

Trisha's life time ambition fulfilled
Trisha's life time ambition to act with Versatile Actor Kamal Hassan fulfilled with Tamil film 'Manmadhan Ambu'. Recently, the audio of the film was released in a glittering function held in Max Pavilion stadium at Singapore. Speaking on the occasion, Trisha said "I have been watching Kamal's films since my childhood days. But, I never thought one day I will become heroine and acts with him. But, when I joined the industry I start dreaming to pair with him at least for one time in my life time. Then, as if some heavenly blessings showered upon me, I got this rare opportunity to pair with my dream hero Kamal Hassan. I feel very proud and happy for this opportunity."

'Manmadhan Ambu' is a romantic comedy where Trisha plays the part of an upcoming actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment