Saturday, October 30, 2010

SMS Jokes

 A group of elephants were sitting on the street. A sexy female elephant passes by... What does the loafer elephant say? Wow... 3600-2400-3600
 

 Q: Have you heard the joke about the butter? A: I butter not tell you, It might spread!!
 

 What is the height of Bravery, Patience & Laziness combined? A: Sitting on the sea shore waiting for TSUNAMI to clean up ur ASS
 

 Sweet fruits r nice 2 eat.. Sweet words r nice 2 say.. But sweet people r really hard 2 find..My goodness, how da hell did u manage 2 find me!
 

 Sincere Apology:
If u dont like ny of my SMS or dont like 2 read or if my msgs disturb u,then plz dont hesitate,feel free 2 Throw Ur Mobile!!
 

 I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.
 

 Q: What did the gangster's son tell his dad when he failed his
examination?
A: Dad they questioned me for 3 hours but I never told them anything."
 

 As a computer, I find your faith in technology amusing.
 

 What's the quietest place in the world? The complaint department at the parachute packing plant.
 


 Q: Why don't men often show their true feelings?
A: Because they don't have any. 1
 

 A three-legged dog walks into a saloon in the Old West. He slides up to the bar and announces: "I'm looking for the man who shot my paw."
 

 What did the elephant say to the naked man?
How do you breathe through that thing?
 

 How do you save a man from drowning? Take yer foot of his head.
 

 Q: What do you do when a blonde throws a pin at you?
A: Run like hell....she's got a hand grenade in her mouth
 

 What's the quietest place in the world? The complaint department at the parachute packing plant
 

 This dog, is dog, a dog, good dog, way dog, to dog, keep dog, an dog, idiot dog, busy dog, for dog, 20 dog, seconds dog! ... Now read without the word dog.
 

 CNN News. Bush orders 15,000 FBI trained dogs to track down Osama. FBI awaiting further orders as one of the dogs is reading this.
 


 Mon to Sun, From Jan To Dec, From birth till my death, my feelings 4 u have never changed. For me, you've always been a headache!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment