Saturday, October 30, 2010

SMS Jokes


 A newly married girl got first class in her B.Ed exams.
Her husband sent telegram to her parents - Ruby First Class in Bed!
 

 2 days of powrcut in Delhi had made life miserable worst affected was "Delhi metro statin where families of Banta n Santa were stuck for 48 hrs on.... Escalators
 

 Sardarji was asked, what is a adult joke? Reply came any joke which is eighteen years old.
 

 GIRL : I think the poorest people are the happiest. BOY : Then marry me and we'll be the happiest couple
 

 History Teacher : From where to where did the mughals rule ? Student: Sir, I am not sure but I think from page 15 to 26.
 

 Q: What kind of food does a race horse eat? A: Fast food
 

 2day, 2morrow & 4ever, there will be 1 heart that would always beat 4 u. U know whose?? YOUR OWN
 

 Heartbeats are countless .... Spirits are ageless .... Dreams are endless..... Memories are timeless.... A friend like you ....... Shameless!!!
 

 To live a life, one needs brains, reflex, perception, looks, IQ, knowledge, way of expression & many more mental qualities. Hats off 2 u coz u manage 2 live without them!!
 



 What is the similarity between CIRCUS and a BEAUTIFUL GIRL'S HEART? Both have space for 1 more clown...
 

 What do I do when I see someone extremely Gorgeous, Attractive, Terrific, Cute, Fabulous.... I Stare, I smile, And, when I get tired..... I put down the mirror !
 

 In a train, ticket checker to a saint: Ticket please!
Saint: I don't have.
TT: Where do you want to go?
Saint: Lord Ram's birth place, Ayodhya!
TT: Come, lets go!
Saint: Where?
TT: Lord Krishna'a birth place, Jail.
 

 The Japanese have produced a camera that has such a fast shutter speed it can take a picture of a woman with her mouth shut!
 

 After a quarrel, a husband said to his wife, "You know, I was a fool when I married you." She replied, "Yes, dear I know, but I was in love and didn't notice."
 

 Teacher: Now, Sam, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating? Sam: No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook.
 

 What is a difference between a Kiss, a Car and a Monkey?
A kiss is so dear,
a car is too dear and
a monkey is U dear.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment