Saturday, October 30, 2010

Adult SMS

A husband was asked: Do u talk to your wife after sex?
His answer: Depends, if I can find a phone.
  
 

Sex is a sensation caused by temptation,
when a man puts his location in a woman's destination,
did U understand the explination or
would U like a demonstration?
   
 
 
 
 

Do you like maths,
if so add a bed,
subtract ur clothes,
divide your legs and
can we multiply?
  
 

Boy:what is that u keep in ur mouth
which is 6? long
and move it in and out
and wait for a white substance to come out?

Girl: y do u ask such question to me.
i cant tell such words

Boy:dont worry its tooth brush
 
 

A short thing
its get longer as u hold it
& pass between woman’s breast
& enters into a small hole
What is it?

Ans. cars seat belt…u dirty mind



A young girl after her honeymoon
came fully exhausted and tired,

When her friends asked her what happened?

She replied :
When this 70 year old bastard told me
he has saved a lot from last 50 years,

“I thought It was MONEY”
    
 

Always start your day with a lot of… S E X
S – SMILE
E – ENERGY
X – XCITEMENT
so make S E X a daily habit, and youll always B SUCC

SEX FUL! in LIFE.
 

2 men went 2 a callgirl.
1st went in and came out n said
“Na my wife is better.”
2nd went in and came out n said
“U R right ur wife is much better.”
  
 

I really deeply wish dat
u r here with me in my room.
on my bed & lights is off &
we get under the cover together..
2 show u my glow in the dark watch.



He came at night,
explored my body,
got on top of me,
touched me, he bit,
sucked, swalowd,
when he was satisfyed,
he left, i was hurt,
.
.
.
BLOODY… MOSQUITO !!!!



A beautiful girl goes to Professor cabin
and
say
that i will do anything to pass in the exams
and professor says
NOW OPEN YOUR
.
.
.
.
.
.
Books And Study

No comments:

Post a Comment