Saturday, October 30, 2010

SMS Jokes


 He said... Do u love me just coz my father left me a fortune?
She said... No stupid, I'd love u no matter who left you the money!
 

 Husband: Today is sunday & I have to enjoy it.
So i bought 3 movie tickets. Wife: why three?
Husband: 4 u and ur parents.
 

 Teacher: Peter, why r u late for school again? Peter:
Well, Miss, I dreamed that I was playing football & the game went into extra time.
 

 A baby monkey asks his father, Father why r we so ugly ?
The father says to him, don't stress my son u should see the one who is reading this!
 

 What do u call a woman in heaven? An Angel.
A crowd of woman in heaven? A host of Angels.
And all woman in heaven? PEACE ON EARTH!
 

 I want to share Everything with you.
Your JOYS, Your SADNESS, Your HAPPY MOMENTS Every single
second of day Let us START with your ATM Password first.
 

 Museum administrator: That's a 500 year old statue you've broken.
Banta Singh: Thank God! I thought it was a new one!
 

 When do you congratulate someone for their Mistake?
Answer : On their Wedding !!
 

 Q: Why dogs don't marry?
A: Bcoz they are already leading a dog's life!
 

 Q: Why doesn't the India law permit a man to marry a second woman?
A: Because as per law you cannot be punished twice for the same offence!
 

 Should Women Have Children After 35?
Banta Replied: No, 35 Children Are More Than Enough!
 

 Teacher: What r the people of Turkey called?
Student: I don't know.
Teacher: They r called Turks.
Now What r the people of Germany called?
Student: They r called Germs.
 



 If I was an artist,
you would be my picture!
If I was a poet,
you would be my inspiration!
If I was an author you would be my story!

But I'm only a cartoonist!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment