Saturday, May 7, 2011

No one handles stardom like Salman does

Movies













It is high time for actors to take a cue from Salman's handling of his stardom status. Unlike many actors, who put in so much effort to make themselves sellable, Salman has never gone out of his way to sell himself. His mantra of being himself has made him one of the top most brands in the industry and his pull factor has only multiplied over the years.

So, what makes Salman such a huge star? In fact, the popularity of this Khan surpasses everyone else in the industry. Recently, when Salman was asked to spell out the secret that keeps his stardom at a constant high, the actor had said, "I believe the secret lies in being myself. I have never seen stardom as a limitation in terms of doing things. I do whatever I wanted to do. In fact I do everything that I did when I was not a star."


There is no doubt that Salman's off-screen personality has been equally dramatic as his on screen one. Plus being the only eligible Khan left in the industry adds more attraction to his personality.

Moreover, who can dispute Salman's script sense as far as his film selection is concerned. The actor has not gone wrong in the last few years with the choice of his films and all have been success marathons at the box office. His upcoming film READY is all set to break a few records and there is little doubt that it won't, given the mass hysteria that it has already generated.

No comments:

Post a Comment