Saturday, May 7, 2011

No formula for Anees Bazmee upcoming film READY that stars Salman in the lead; Bazmee adds, 'Ready is as close to my heart and is as special for me as my all previous films








For all of you who think Anees Bazmee is repeating himself through his films, here's a word of caution from the filmmaker himself.

According to our sources, Anees Bazmee is cross about being called a formula filmmaker. After his last film THANK YOU opened to lukewarm response from the audiences, this tirade against the filmmaker has been gaining ground.


view ANEES BAZMEE AT READY MUSIC LAUNCH picture gallery




On his part, the filmmaker has rubbished claims of him sticking to any formula. Though his preferred genre might be comedy and there might be parallels drawn between his films, but Bazmee refuses to be tagged as having a formulaic approach.


Commenting on these oft repeated allegations, the filmmaker says, 'I don't think that there is a formula for making successful films or I have found a formula in comedy genre. I always believe that if it's a genuinely good film, people would definitely love it irrespective of its genre.'

Talking about his upcoming film READY that stars Salman in the lead; Bazmee adds, 'Ready is as close to my heart and is as special for me as my all previous films. The most important thing for me is that the audience should be happy and thoroughly entertained after watching this film. So far the audience reaction has been really encouraging and warm and I am sure that this film is going to live up to its expectations.'

With Bazmee all set to silence his critics with READY, there is little doubt that he can't do it this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment