Monday, April 25, 2011

HAUNTED starlet Tia Bajpai is ready to shock and experiment









Tia Bajpai may not be playing an overtly glamour character in her debut flick HAUNTED 3D which belongs to the horror genre. However she is sure that she doesn't want to get typecast into roles that are out and out dramatic. So much so that for her future assignments she is game at getting herself into costumes that allow her to compete with other top actresses, who are known for being quite a scorcher when it comes to upping the glamour quotient.







"HAUNTED is a performance oriented role due to which glamour takes a backseat. Not that I am regretting it but then I am not restricting myself and may just end up doing something shockingly different in my next film," says Tia who was basically a singer before Vikram spotted her and offered her the lead role for his next horror flick after RAAZ, 1920 and SHAAPIT, "If I am required to wear those short tops and leather pants, I would be game for that as well. I am quite okay with experimentation; I don't want to stick to any one genre or styling."

However what tops her wish list is to be an actress of substance due to which Tia considers women like Kajol, Nutan and Waheeda Rehman as her role models.

"Look at the kind of roles they did right through their career," she says in awe here, "The range that they showed in their performances was amazing. These are the women who walked the talk."

Hope with 'Haunted' you do the same as well Tia.

No comments:

Post a Comment