Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Deepika Padukone break ke baad,Deepika Padukone feels kissing is necessary,Deepika Padukone kissing is necessary

Hot Babe feels kissing is necessary

Hot Babe feels kissing is necessary
Deepika Padukone makes a pretty pair with 'Imran Khan' in their next film, Break Ke Baad.

In a candid conversation, Deepika spoke freely about kissing Imran in the film.

Were you uncomfortable doing kissing scene in the film?

"No, not at all. When you are making a modern love story, some of these things are necessary. It was as easy or difficult like any other scene. The media has created a lot of hype because it's a kissing scene but when you watch the film, it's in context."

What is your take on long distance relationships?

"It's different for different people. It has been successful for some people and not, for others. Personally, I think space is very important in a relationship. It is very important to respect each other's thoughts. Also, when you are in a relationship, certain things have to be given up by both."

Most of your films have elements of romance. Don't you get bored of doing the same thing?

"I don't mind it. When I select a script, I see to it that I am convinced of the role and that I can do justice to it. I am very comfortable in this genre. And the audience has accepted me in this role too."

No comments:

Post a Comment