Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Genelia dont mind wearing mini skirts and micro minis,tollywood Genelia dont mind wearing mini skirts and micro minis


I don't mind wearing mini skirts and micro minis
Bubbly beauty Genelia rules out the comments that she had opted for skin show in her upcoming film Orange. Genelia was seen wearing mini skirts and micro minis through out the film. She makes her clevis show in several scenes and slender thigh show through out the film in her revealing costumes. Director Bommarilli Bhaskar didn't let her wear a full dress through out his film Orange.

"Do you think I did skin shows in that film? What I did is wearing modern dresses that any girl loves to wear these days. I don't agree it as skin show or exposing. If you notice that major part of the film was shot in Australia, then you will surely agrees that the dress code is exactly fits the place and situation. There in Australia no one will turn back to watch you, because you are in micro minis or skirts. It's very commonly used dress for all the girls there. But, where as in our country people still stare at it as if some thing peculiar and thinks its nothing but exposing. Being an actress we need to wear every kind of dresses for the films. I personally believes that as long as I am comfortable with any kind of dress and do not feel embarrassment in watching my movie sitting along with my family members, I do not mind to wear any kind of dresses," said Genelia.

Orange is gearing up to hit worldwide on Nov 26th. Let's hope Ram Charan scores a hatrick with Orange and his chemistry with Genelia rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment