Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sizzling beauty Katrina Kaif has done few daredevil stunts for her upcoming film Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara Katrina Kaif Katrina Actress Heroine Hot Beauty Sexy Heroine Katrina Kaif I was angry says






Sizzling beauty Katrina Kaif has done few daredevil stunts for her upcoming film 'Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara'.

The role she played in the film demanded the actress to do both dirt biking and deep sea diving, which were so stressful.

"Both, dirt biking and deep sea diving were more traumatic than I had initially anticipated. I had the basic understanding of smaller bikes, but I had to practice with a bigger and heavier one for the movie. I refused to understand that you've to let the bike fall, as I was being stubborn and trying to prevent it from going down. So I got hurt once or twice. As for diving, I had learnt it in a pool, but had to shoot the scenes in seas with choppy waters. It was so stressful that at the end of the four-day shoot in the waters, I had lost three and half kilos," said Katrina.

Katrina had close encounters with the sharks while shooting in the sea.

"Well, I was told about the sharks later, after we had finished the shoot. I was angry at not being informed earlier, but I was explained that the knowledge could have caused me to panic and hamper my performance. Of course, if I had known about the sharks, I wouldn't have ventured into the waters. About a month later, I heard the place was shut due to sharks," said the actress.

Hope Katrina's hard work will pay off!

1 comment: