Sunday, April 3, 2011

Tusshar on SHOR I am playing an edgy character SHOR IN THE CITY



Movies







SHOR - IN THE CITY is getting all set to release and while one waits to see what exactly does the film's unassuming narrative leads the viewer to, what can be rest assured is that this appears to be yet another film where Tusshar Kapoor would be seen in a new light altogether as an actor.

"Well, you can say that", Tusshar brings in a smile here; "I have always played those positive naughty loveable characters in most of my films. This is the first time ever that I am playing an edgy character. In SHOOT OUT AT LOKHANDWALA, I was more of a wild and furious character. Here I am far more stable minded and grounded. When compared to other characters in SHOR IN THE CITY though, I am slightly darker."







He denies going overtly dramatic for his part though and insists that there is a humane side to him as well in SHOR IN THE CITY. He attributes this to the fact that in the film, he is playing a married man.


"I am married to the character played by Radhika Apte which means there is a slight romantic angle as well. Moreover there is a touch of humour too though in its own unique way", details Tusshar, "Tilak (the character played by me) is endearing in his own way. He is someone who is coming out of the world of crime slowly. Whether he succeeds or not is something that forms a part of SHOR IN THE CITY.

Well, we would look forward to whether that indeed happens or not once SHOR IN THE CITY releases all over on Thursday, 28th April. The film is co-directed by Raj Nidimoru and Krishna DK who had earlier delivered a superb quickie thriller in the form of 99 (Kunal Khemu, Soha Ali Khan, Boman Irani).

No comments:

Post a Comment