Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Kingfisher Model Poonam Pandey, who promised to strip for Team India if India wins the World Cup 2011, says it was not a publicity stunt I feared for my life Poonam Pandey Poonam Pandey Poonam Model Kingfisher World Cup Sex Bomb Sultry Siren Hot Bombshell I have been getting offers from magazines and calendars to pose in the buff, and also been approached by reality TV show makers," she said


I feared for my life: Poonam Pandey
Kingfisher Model Poonam Pandey, who promised to strip for Team India if India wins the World Cup 2011, says it was not a publicity stunt.

"I don't think it is a publicity stunt. If doing anything for Team India or for the nation is considered negative then what should I say?," says Poonam.

However, The letter that Poonam had written to BCCI seeking permission to strip was rejected by the authorities.

"I felt bad and was hurt when they did not allow me to go bare," says the model, on reacting to BCCI decision.

The aspiring actress says there is nothing wrong in going bare.

"I did not think that going bare will turn out to be such a big thing and become such a issue. It may be a big question in a country like India. But internationally several models have done this kind of act, so why are people in India are taking it as a big thing?," she says.

"If a man removes his T-shirt and walks on road no one will say anything but if a girl does something similar or even says something similar the outcome is not good, which you can see in my case," she adds.

Poonam says her family was shocked with the decision to strip. "My family was upset. They were shocked," she said.

The Kingfisher model also got many threat calls after her announcement to strip.

"I feared for my life. I had to hide as I received many calls threatening me of dire consequences if I bared all. But some people called to say that they are proud of me," said the beauty.

Meanwhile, she was flooded with many offers after her bold proposal.

"I have been getting offers from magazines and calendars to pose in the buff, and also been approached by reality TV show makers," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment