Monday, April 11, 2011

Asin No lip-lock or bikini act Asin Asin Bikini Lip-lock Kiss Actress Heroine Sexy Heroine Hot Actress


No lip-lock or bikini act: Asin
Sizzling beauty Asin condemns reports in a section of media that she will be donning a bikini in Akshay Kumar's 'Housefull' and doing a steamy kissing scene with Salman in 'Ready'.

"I am amused by these rumours. I am glad that people who know me will not believe such trash. 'Ready' is a family entertainer and there are no hot scenes or lip locks in the film. Sorry to disappoint but the bikini news is someone's fertile imagination and not the truth!," says Asin.

Despite being offered so many films, Asin had been selective unlike her counterparts.

"I have never rushed to sign any movie. I am happy and content with what I do and am not really concerned about how others work or how many films they sign," says the beauty.

Asin cleared that she was never too pricey for south producers and dismissed the rumour that this was the primary reason for her not having any regional films in her kitty.

"I have constantly been getting offers from the south, which I could not accept due to various reasons. I don't expect the media to get to know about it all the time. I have never burdened my producers," said the star.

No comments:

Post a Comment